Pioneer4You IPV Mini 2 70 Watt
- Souvenir 2015 Edition (Antelope Logo)
- Standard Edition (Pioneer4You Logo)
It's here, the IPV Mini 2 70W Box Mod! Pioneer4you has upgraded the very popular IPV Mini 30W to 70W. While maintaining the same size and shape as it's predecessor, the IPV Mini 2 features a Yihi SX330V2C chip that allows the regulated, miniature mod to go all the way up to 70 watts. With the new chip, you may also fire an atomizer with a resistance as low as 0.2 ohm. This version does not offer the PWM or DC to DC 'modes', it's DC to DC all the time.
The voltage output from this mod ranges from 3.6 volts to 8.5 volts and the wattage output ranges from 0.5 watts to 70 watts. The IPV Mini 2 features a USB port which makes for easy charging, but the battery can easily be replaced by removing the threaded tailcap. This mod has many safety features including output short circuit protection, reverse battery protection, low resistance warning, low voltage warning, and high input voltage warning. The IPV Mini 2 70W Box Mod has a 510 connection with a floating pin that ensures all tanks will sit flush.
- 510 Threaded
- Loading resistance: 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm
- Output Voltage range: 3.6 V – 8.5 V
- Output Wattage range: 5.0 w – 70 w
- YiHi SX330V2C chip
- Floating pin
- Visual operating system
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- High input voltage warning
- Temperature Monitoring
- Output short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 1-9/16"W x 7/8"
- Utilizes one 18650 battery (removable, not included)
Same body style & size as the first version
USA: 6 Months from Pioneer4You US Service Center Buyer agrees to pay shipping to & from Warranty card and proof of purchase is required http://www.kmg-import.com/ipv-warranty-service-center.html
International: 30 Days Please contact us at email@example.com